Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ballet

On November 19, 2008 St. Gregory went to Regina Youth Ballet. But the band kids had to go to band. I missed some of it but I thought that the part that I saw was very good. The last one they did I can’t remember the name to it but it was a different kind of dance I thought that it was a hard dance to do. In this dance I thought the costumes where neat and had the dance in them. They did a lot of jumping in the dance.

There was another dance they did but I only got to see the end of it. It was something to do with people with white hair and white costumes and shoes. I thought that it was a good dance to. I only got to see the end of it. It was good. So people that read this you should go and see the performance at Regina Youth Ballet so go see it.

No comments: